Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sunday Dinner


Tyler and Stac had Sunday dinner with us last Sunday and Jord was so helpful to get it ready. He let me give him a lot of major responsibilities even though they involved the oven: the oven scares him! He baked and frosted the cookies, mixed the filling for the ice cream dessert, coated the chicken with sour cream and breadcrumbs, and set the table. The cutest part of the whole preparation process was how he had set the table. He took extra time to fold the napkins and put a licorice on each plate to “cleanse between courses.” The ultimate cutest part was that he gave each person their licorice preference: Ty, Jord, and I were given a RedVine® and Stac a Twizzler®. Jord— you’re a funny, dude!  

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Very cute! And that dinner and desserts just made me really hungry!

Anonymous said...

You have a blog!! Yay!! I miss you guys but it looks like you guys are having lots of fun out there! I hope you're doing well!!

Jayelle said...

Is that a recipe file I see in the background?! You domestic goddess, you! Now, if only you were close enough to give lessons. Oh well! Funny enough, I was going to make sour cream chicken for dinner tonight. haha.

Allison said...

I know Ive cooked something good when Landon helps clean up! Jordan can come over to my house and help set up ANYTIME!

CHANESSA said...

ok you guys are offically GAY hahahahaha and i think your suppose to have sherbet to clense the pallet and no i didn't learn that from the princess diaries haha i miss you guys:(