Jord and I had so much fun on the trip to Vegas and St. George. Words cannot do justice as to how burned out I am from school, so this was the perfect way to relieve some major pent up stress. Thank you SOOO much Mealey family!!
Treasure Island is my FAVOURITE place of them all!
HOT !!!
The wives got a pedicure while the men shot at each other with military approved assault weapons.
Perfect form!
I have no idea how fluke shots like this happen, but when you play golf as often as Jord I assume it is inevitable to have a few of them.
Ugh, cute...
Designated driver... the guys were a little out of control.
7 comments:
do you like treasure island so much because of that new scandalous pirate show! i bet that is why... wait, are you one of the lady pirates in that show? maybe that is why you like it... I can see that being the case
I LOVE the VEGAS! Remeber that one time you went with your family and you guys made chapstick? I'm so glad that I found your blog, I had to get it from Nikki, but YAY!
ps.my husbands name is bryce.
Love all the pics! I will definitely be stealing some of these! Also thanks for helping me so much with Maddix and for you and Jord being such great sports with him in the car....we are trying to make him like it a little more! :)
You are the cutest! I got onto blogging after months...you two are the cutest. I really need to get my rear in gear because it's so fun to see what's going on in others lives. We're looking forward to this summer...I think me more thank my cute Reed. :)
Girl!! I resent that comment on your Sept. 3rd post....... ;)
I actually have a special place in my heart for Treasure Island...if I ever see you again, remind me to tell you why! :)
Hey you!! just wanted to say thanks for your text... only a million days late! I laughed out loud when I got it, but was with a friend and never wrote you back! Olive said, 'thanks for thinking of me' which pretty much sound like "AHHH" in baby talk! Luv your guts!
Erin and Olive
Post a Comment