After several days and many baby shoes later, Jord and I were finally able to get to Portland. When we got there we were forced to carry our suitcases down the hill because everything was totally iced over. Haha. The weather was crazy so we spent our Christmas vacation in the house just enjoying one another.
We used crossword puzzles to keep us busy and our contain our anticipation of finally getting to Portland, OR.
We spent our time doing a large puzzle. Jord and I were determined to finish it.
Jord says that he hates dogs, but it is evident from this picture that he is a lot softer then he leads on to... hehe.
Jord and my brother, Zack.
My Grandma Gwen (Canada grandma) tried to teach us how to play "Shoot The Moon." I think we'll stick with Nertz for a while.
So, my grandma has a very bad back and getting up off the toilet is troublesome. So, my Dad in all of his enguiniety built my grandma a "throne."
Canada Grandma
My Mom (middle) and younger sister Sydney.
No comments:
Post a Comment