Sunday, January 25, 2009

More Baby Shoes...

These are the newest addition to the family of shoes that I've made. Kudos goes to Stac who made her first pair with me the other day and they are the most flawless pair I've ever seen. Yeah Stac!

8 comments:

Staci shWilliams said...

SOOOOO Funny! I knew about your shoe making all ready so I wasn't caught unawares, but hilarious that it seemed like a little announcement that you guys were welcoming a little girl, so funny! Cute Cute shoes!

Jason & Nicole said...

Your shoes are so cute!! I really want you to teach me how to make them!!!

Natalie said...

I love your baby shoes! You definitely need to teach me!

Seriously so cute!

Jennie said...

these are the cutest shoes! love them! i did think it was an announcement at first until i saw the clarify blog :) cancun looked like a blast too! hope you all are doing good! <3 ya!

Jo said...

Don't delete....don't delete....don't delete...it gives me stuff to read at work...Pretty please???????? You're the BEST!!!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

We for sure will. Oh and I have a small surprise for you the next time we hand out!

Jo said...

New post!! New post!! (hehehehehehehehehehehehe)

Kendra said...

I will definitely let you know about the shoes, these are so stinkn' cute!!! I had tons of fun with you on SDS, thanks for talking with me:)