Tuesday, October 20, 2009

And More Felt...

I am ADDICTED to felt!

Don't worry about my addiction, I have a couple of job interviews lined up so the felt crafting will slow down, hopefully. Pray for me because jobs are sooooo hard to come by... So much for a nursing shortage, eh?! Haha. 

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the Halloween countdown! So cute!

Good luck finding a job, let me know how it goes!

sdralphs said...

So cute! You are for sure Mrs. Crafty! I love it. Good luck with the job finding!

Jason & Nicole said...

Wow hello miss creative!! I don't know how you do it- could you please give me some of your talents? please please!!

Chelsea said...

You are CRAZY!! but that's why I love ya. Hope your interviews go well!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

seriously, how are you so dang creative! so so cute. have you heard of heather bailey? shes a fabric designer but she just came out with a line of felt that is in really cute colors...bc it can be hard to find anything but like the primary colors in felt. anyways, when's the next craft night for this? you should make one for Christmas...so cute.

Robbie and Ashlee said...

first of all, you are so cute and talented its just not fair. second, i know this isn't what your post was really about, but the nursing shortage.... tell me about it. It took me months to find a job. One of my teachers was talking about this the other day... where we live, there actually is NOT a nursing shortage. There's actually too many nurses. The nursing shortage is pretty much EVERYWHERE ELSE. It's one of the reasons nurses make crap here. but anyway! good luck with your interview! i'm praying for you! :)

Whit said...

Haha I love it! I'm going to post about last night soon so you can grab that picture. Look at you Miss Craft Master! Teach me everything you know! :)

Kingston and his parents said...

nope no updating... trouble sister!!!