Our "rental" car... we would have been fine with a Cobalt, but this was much much funner :)
My personal taxi driver...
We stayed at the W hotel in downtown San Diego.
Keep in mind that we had a convertible car for the weekend, so blame that as being the reason why my hair sucked the ENTIRE weekend! Haha.
Of course we visited the zebras....!
He came right up to the window and said hello to us. It was hilarious how close this little guy wanted to get to all the Utahan tourists!
7 comments:
love the pics... u two are so cute... and ur hair didnt look bad but for a sec there i thought u chopped it!!! i was about to say GIRRRRLLll...... love u
Oh my gosh, how fun! I hope you had a great time! Awesome pictures! Love you!
Fun trip! I love your taxi you drove around all weekend. And you're hair always looks awesome!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun!I am jealous!
What a great trip! PS Your hair...looks SO good. I love it! You must have chopped off about a foot! And you look hot, Blondie!
Lucky! I want to go on a vacation some where warm!
I'm so glad you guys came! We had a great time and definitely need to do it again soon!
Post a Comment