OH my gosh I love seeing belly pictures except with yours I don't see a belly but you look great!! Don't feel bad if you don't have a belly yet even I'm sure you think you do. By nine months you'll get one and then he'll be here so it won't last long. You don't even want to see my belly pic only 2 weeks ahead of you. Very scary!!!
Gorgeous mama!! I can slowly see that belly coming! I hope you are liking Chicago! Hopefully you guys have been getting some sunshine. Let me know when you explore the big city! You will love it!
You're so pretty! Love it. Cute little belly...love Rusty in the background. Oh, and you look just like your mom in this pic. :) Hope you're doing well!
I can see it I can see it (kinda)!!!!! :) This is such a cute pic Rach, and I love Rustys cameo in the background. You look darling, keep working on that belly!!!
I'm glad you are gone for the summer cause I would look like a hippo standing next to you!!! Very cute Rach you look fantastic for 27 weeks I'm very jealous!!
If people are looking at MY belly and telling me it looks small, I can only imagine what people must be saying to you. That's definitely a good thing:) You are going to be great the whole way through. No discomfort for you:) I'll have to give you a call soon. I have some questions for a craft I want to do and need your input. You look great!!
15 comments:
OH my gosh I love seeing belly pictures except with yours I don't see a belly but you look great!! Don't feel bad if you don't have a belly yet even I'm sure you think you do. By nine months you'll get one and then he'll be here so it won't last long. You don't even want to see my belly pic only 2 weeks ahead of you. Very scary!!!
Gorgeous mama!! I can slowly see that belly coming! I hope you are liking Chicago! Hopefully you guys have been getting some sunshine. Let me know when you explore the big city! You will love it!
You're so pretty! Love it. Cute little belly...love Rusty in the background. Oh, and you look just like your mom in this pic. :) Hope you're doing well!
You look beautiful!!! Can't wait for pics your little one!
Oh my beautiful girl you look amazing. I am so happy for you. Love you tons. XOXOXO
Cute picture....Happy Mother's Day!
Darling! Except, I don't really see anything. : ) You look so thin still. Where did you get that maternity dress?!!! SO cute.
I can see it I can see it (kinda)!!!!! :) This is such a cute pic Rach, and I love Rustys cameo in the background. You look darling, keep working on that belly!!!
I'm glad you are gone for the summer cause I would look like a hippo standing next to you!!! Very cute Rach you look fantastic for 27 weeks I'm very jealous!!
Hi Rusty your buddy Chloe misses you very much!!
You are tiny!! You look fabulous!
Good Gravy you look cute! You are tiny....not fair! Your dog is so cute too!
If people are looking at MY belly and telling me it looks small, I can only imagine what people must be saying to you. That's definitely a good thing:) You are going to be great the whole way through. No discomfort for you:) I'll have to give you a call soon. I have some questions for a craft I want to do and need your input. You look great!!
Haha I love your puppy standing in the background looking at you wondering what's going on! Cute.
You are beautiful, end of story! Love and miss you!!
You look so good! Hope you are feeling good too ;)
Post a Comment