Asher is here! This is the most delayed and longest post in blogging history, but I haven't had a working computer in months since Jordan has been in Kansas/Chicago and I've been in Utah. Here are a few pictures of our new little friend.
ASHER BROCK WILLIAMS

Ash told me that he is enjoying his experience on earth so far.
Birthdate: 7/28/10 (also my Mom's birthday) at 12:32am
Weight: 6lbs 12oz
Lenght: 18"
Labour length: 18 looooong hours :)
Our first family photo.
Going home from the hospital.
Mom and son cuddling after Asher's big debut.
* * *
Asher's first 3 weeks of life...
Loving his swing after a bath.
First Doctor's appointment... gained an entire pound in 2 weeks.
Fed and happy.
Worn out from his photo session with Skye Johansen.
* * *
Ash and I flew to Kansas City without Jordan knowing. Ty and Stac helped us get there without our secret being spoiled. Jord had been away from Ash for 3 whole weeks so it was such a neat experience to surprise him like that.
We had Ash sitting in a swing in front of the door at Ty and Stac's apartment to surprise Daddy.
He was so surprised because he had absolutely no idea that we would be there.
15 comments:
Asher your so stinking cute that if I wasn't already prego I would want to be asap!! hahaha We are so happy you are here!
Rach I'm sure going to see Jordan was the best surprise he has ever had!!
I love the name Rach! I'm sure you are such a great mommy. I can't imagine a flight with a three week old baby! We are living in West Valley now...I need to come visit you! I'm so close...:)
CONGRATULATIONS! He is absolutely darling.
Sooooo excited that you posted!! (finally :)) I put lots of cute pics on my blog of you and Ash surprising Jord so make sure you get them!! Ashers so cute...im so glad we got to meet him in real life finally!! Yaaaaaaaaay for visiting Kansas City!!
Yay! Wow, am I behind the times! CONGRATS! He's darling.
Oh my freaking heck, Asher is just to die for. He is so dang cute Rach. One day I hope I get to meet him. You look AMAZING (like always). Miss you tons and Love ya lots.
Asher is so cute! I love the skye pic and can't wait to see more. Love that you surprised Jordan! Have a great time there and see you when you get back!
VERY cute baby!!! Thank you for posting.
That is one cute little baby boy!!!!! Good work you two:) Oh and I LOVE that ABCD shirt.
Oh Rach, he is sooo cute! I love, love LOVE these pictures! I'm so glad you got to go to Kansas City to see your hubby. I hope you're having so much fun! Can't wait to see you when you get back! :)
He looks EXACTLY like Jordan! So cute! Miss ya!
Asher is super cute. Congrats you two!
~ Natalie
PS...Rach, so you know who is reading your blog, I am a friend of Jordan's from way back (Seattle days) and just saw G&G Williams last weekend & they shared lots of cute pics of Asher as well.
Congrats again.
He is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! Just like his mama! So glad things went well and that you surprised Jordan. How fun! I need to meet him!
Oh my goodness Rach.. He is so precious!!! so handsome! I want to see him
He is so adorable! Good work
Post a Comment