Thursday, December 2, 2010

Funny Little Boy

I told myself that when I had kids my blog wouldn't turn into their life story; however, here I am turning our blog into the life story of Asher... oops.

These are a few of the funny pictures I've taken of the baby in the last while.

His monster huge hands, haha. When he was born the doctor said, "look at those huge mitts."

Rusty is always supervising Asher no matter what he is doing... Asher returns the affection by laughing out loud any time he sees Rusty.

He has been sitting in the cart while I grocery shop for over 1.5 months now. Crazy little boy.

Little boy. Big chair.

CHUBBY!

This picture just plain "quacks" me up!

Asher decided that he wanted to lose all his hair when he got home from Denver. Since falling out, his hair is growing back in as the most blonde shade possible.

Happy Holiday's!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Rach I have the same winter jacket for Logan! Lol

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

Oh Rach, is little faces crack me up!!! He is soo cute. I love mommy blogs:) hehe... it's just impossible not to blog their life, right? He's so adorable. That pic with the "chubby" face! Oh. my. gosh. I need more of him!

Leah said...

haha Rach you plain "quack" me up! love the pics of that adorable little boy of yours!

Natalie said...

He is so cute! I love his chubby little cheeks and the rubber ducky is so funny! SO CUTE!

Jo said...

Nothing wrong with a baby blog. It's fun and cute and gives you LOTS of material. So...we still need to get together.

Natalie Daniel said...

Maggie lost all her air too! Her's came back the exact same color, so I didn't see the point,...