Friday, June 27, 2008


Dear Muffin,

Thank you so much for all you do for me! You are such a hard worker and I love you for that. I love how you make me laugh and cry all at the same time. I love the many unique and creative nicknames you give me on a daily basis. You always know the right things to say when I need advice or perspective. You are so supportive in my quest for further education and for that I am grateful. I know this job isn't easy but you give it your all and do well because of that.  You work long long hours to afford me and the many obligations of real life. I realize after the short time we have been together that you spoil me relentlessly! You work so hard to make money for our family and I am so grateful for you. Even though you fell asleep tonight during dinner, and you are still on the couch sleeping, I love you for everything you do. I am sorry that I am too lazy to come bring you to bed, and I am sorry for telling everyone via the blog. 

I LOVE you husband!
- Buttcheeks

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Wow. Is that the Riv? Old pic!