Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nursing School

For all of those who have not heard, I GOT IN to nursing school! Yeah for wiping strangers' bums, poking people with slender metal needles filled with a potent substance that only the patient can feel, paying for insurance that exceeds my annual income, bedpans, transfusions, etc... haha. I can hardly wait to start school and learn all of these wonderful things. 

All joking aside, I am sure that I will learn toward Peds and be the crazy nurse that all the kids like. My plan is to be super happy and hyper so they forget where they are and why. I honestly do want to be a nurse just to help and comfort sick people. 

For all of you who know how I was "really" accepted, you are laughing histarically at this picture. (Hey, where did that stupid clock come from... how the heck did I even get it on my blog? Oh geesh.)

5 comments:

kara said...

To Nurse Rachel:

Oh what a nurse you'll be.
Just wait, they will all see.

How you'll make them all laugh
and stick needles in their...bum.

You'll be so proud of your RN degree!

**You are awesome!**

Staci shWilliams said...

cute rach! congrats congrats, i'm so excited for you and can't wait for you to deliver my 15 kids :) love you to death girlie

Allison said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you! Nursing is something I could never be able to do, no needles or blood for me!

Natalie said...

I didn't even know you started a blog! YEAH! Congrats on getting into nursing school that is so awesome! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your hair! If I had enough guts I would cut mine exactly the same way! Miss ya!

Karen said...

You are the smartest girl in the world and are going to be the best nurse. I love your hair. I try to fix mine like yours everyday but it never works. Just know that i try to replicate it.