Monday, June 30, 2008

Karaoke Night


We are lucky to live within a mile of the famous "Jay's Sports Bar and Grill" where the Pittsburgh Penguins practice. Every Thursday night the bar has an open Karaoke event, and this time we were not going to miss out on it. Stuffed full of BBQ wings and french fries, we all sang until we'd had enough...

Performing my favourite song in front of a bar of people made me a little nervous at first!  All cliche-ness intended, I have always wanted to perform the song "Broken" sung by Amy Lee and Seether. This is the first time that a Karaoke opportunity presented to sing it and I was not going to pass it up.

Thanks to the wonderful cheering powers of my sister-in-law Staci, I soon felt comfortable and had a lot of fun on stage. I am also grateful to Stac for her photographic abilities because I always forget my camera. 

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I bet you rocked it!!! You look adorable!

Jayelle said...

I love that song! Your hair is so cute!

kara said...

This had better not be a one time event....

Allison said...

My voice sucks....you know that, but my dream is to karoke in front of a big crowd, I'm jealous! I know you sounded awesome!

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

Rach... I am so glad that you gave in! You guys look like you are having so much fun! I miss hanging out... we need to hit up the gym when I get back. We need to talk more.

CHANESSA said...

NUTTTTSS i so wanted to rock the karaoke mic on thursdays DAMMIT