Tuesday, July 1, 2008

CANADA Day

A big shout out to all those that I love and are also Canadian. Don’t think that just because I have been in America for four years that I don’t totally MISS Canada! I wish that I could be there with you, but my APX sales-wife calling is of top priority. I LOVE you all! Happy CANADA day!

5 comments:

Jayelle said...

And a Happy Canada Day to you as well! I still think I should be able to take July 1st as well as the 4th off work! Isn't that one of the benefits of being a dual citizen? Should be!

kara said...

Happy Canada to my FAVORITE Canadian! (Yes, I like you better than Steve Nash.) I wish you would've told me sooner, I could of bought you some Canadian Ale or Dry Canada Beer- If these drinks really exist. (I'm trying to think of products with the word "Canada" on them.)

Rach Williams said...

JAYELLE IF YOU ARE READING THIS please give me your address so I can see your blog and leave comments for you. I think you're great. Rach

Jason & Nicole said...

Hey Canadian girl- I visited your country for the first time on Sunday and loved it!!

Jayelle said...

Hey Rach! I just barely (literally) was finally inspired by enough of my good buddies to get this whole blog thing going. Our address is jayelleandryan.blogspot.com