Jordan currently works for APX Alarm; so the days start early and always end late. I am always trying to come up with creative things for us to do for the few hours I have him home. So, lately my train of ideas have come from the “creative-eating” department. We have had some pretty creative meals and locations in the past, but this was my favourite. Last night I pulled as much furniture and candles as I could onto the deck, and served Lime Chicken Tacos and cinnamon rolls to him. Usually I take advantage of meal-time as when I can talk to him and ask about his day, but from the pictures you can tell that he was way too hungry for much talking. Surprisingly, we were shielded from the wind and no animal life bothered us, so it worked even better than I had planed.
8 comments:
Cute!!! You are so fun and creative!!! And the meal you made looks fabulous!!
you guys are so cute...i miss you! hope all is doing well and I wanted to let you know I was thinking about you today...hugs =)
You are such a dork! But that is really cute! I bet he was so happy!
You are so creative! How fun! Can't wait till you guys get back in about a month!
LOVE it! Can you believe you are a week away from leaving good old Pitt? Wow.
That looked like so much fun, and yummy. I love it.
Oh my gosh you are so cute! I wish I was as creative as you are! I'm SO excited to see you in a few days! yay!
Cute girl, cute girl! I had to get on to see what you're up to, since we didn't get to say goodbye. Turns out there were still pics of Pittsburgh!! Hope school is going well for ya! Love you guys and miss ya!
Post a Comment