Let the memories flow! Memory game! I think this is such a fun idea...
1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
6 comments:
this is sad because you are leaving so soon but I will always remember our lovely trips to starbucks all summer and me not giving you your straw until we are almost home. Sorry about that. We are just always caught up in a good story that handing over a straw just doesn't come to mind.
Hmm. Well one of my favorite is when we went all out for Halloween and decided to celebrate it early at Walmart because we were so excited!!! Lol. We were definitely losers, but we had fun!
I loved arguing with you over a fake hair do. That is my memory. Oh, and getting to know Sue together. We should call her sometime soon.
I remember the first time that I met you and you gave me this look like... who the freak are you?! Haha! I am glad that we have become friend and hang out! So you need to figure out your schedule so that we can get together soon!
I haven't known you that long, but I remember last summer when we first met! You were so nice and so beautiful...I knew you and Jordan would make a perfect match and that we would definitely be friends! Hurry home so we can all hang out!!
Driving Mr. Court crazy in Socail Class, and our many Track Meet Adventures!
Post a Comment