Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nursing Update

For all of those who have been asking where the heck I am, the answer is here:  school. The life of a nurse is crazy busy, but even more rewarding. I am so blessed to be in a great school with amazing teachers. Life is a gift and I am so grateful to be in an occupation that preserves such a divine blessing!

The entire class posed between two plastic yet breathing mannequins: freaky! Hi Ashley P. 

I don't really like the people in this picture but I was hard up for scholastic evidence. Haha, kidding, everyone is friends with everyone to help get them through this tumultuous program!

I'm sure it's hard to believe that I am the only one talking in this picture: I literally talk during the entire class. The classes get pretty intense so I use laughter to get me through!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like you are having fun! I am so impressed and wish you all the best of luck!!

Robbie and Ashlee said...

whoo hoo for new posts from Rachel!! lol. And hello to you too!! haha, i loved that! that was hillarious. And by the way, congrats on your absolutely awesome test scores! And I am SO excited you got into Nicole's group. you'll love her, she's great. hope you're having a good day! love ya!

Karen said...

Ok Rach you look like the best nurse I've ever seen. You look so adorable in your litte nursing gear and I"m so excited for you. I can't wait to see you guys again! Haylee and I miss you.

kara said...

I thought your outfit would be a little shorter, like your original blog background! Oh well, you still look FABULOUS! Keep up the good work, I am quite proud of my nursing buddy!

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

Rach... what the heck are you guys doing to the dummy? I am glad that you are liking school. We need to go rollerblading... I am so happy you are a blader!

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

YAY! I'm glad you you posted about school! I'm glad it's going well. Love ya and miss you guys!