It was so great to have my family come stay with me during BYU’s annual Education Week. It was quite squishy having seven women crammed into little Winston (our town home), but we managed and had so much fun. Yes, yes,… I did my homework while they were here. Hehe.
The clan posing for pictures the day they all arrived to Utah…
How much cuter could this eighty-one year old woman be, eh!!! Grandma Laverne loves everyone and everything and she is always so much fun!
Auntie Ann chopping vegetables while practicing for her audition to American Idol… haha. She is so stinkin’ hilarious!
My ADORABLE Mom went everywhere with us and always made everyone happy with her good attitude and humour.
The ridiculously nauseating, stupid, horrible, awful, unimpressive, sickening ride my entire family talked me into going on. I was mad I went, to say the least…
The swings are and always will be my favourite ride at Lagoon. We have been going there since I was way way little, and now that I am big I can ride them all by myself!
8 comments:
okay first of all, you are so adorable! and second, these are the first pictures I've seen of the inside of your house and I LOVE it! your house is so cute!! i hope you're having a good day! love you!
Your house looks so cute! I'm glad you have fun. And toughen up on those rides ya wimp! Sheesh. It's only Lagoon. :)
I meant I'm glad you HAD fun on this girl's week!
Auntie Rachel.....come play with me, Ill see you in a month!!
Rach your grandma is so cute!! I hate the rides at Lagoon, they all make me sick! Landon got me on one of the tube rides at lagoon a beach.....not a good idea I got suctioned into the hole! Somewhat embarassing!
Aww. I love your grandma! I miss her :(
Fun fun!! Its good to see you are surviving school! I miss ya tons girl!! :)
Rach, you are adorable! All I can say is I hope you look that good at 80 years old... Actually all I should say is I hope IIII look that good at 80! Holy Smokes! Hot grandmomma. Miss ya girlie!
I love lagoon! I am so jealous that you got to go! I can't wait to go again!
Post a Comment