Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Alli's Baby Shower

I can hardly believe that darling Miss Allison's baby girl is going to be here so soon! The countdown is on! Congrats Al, we can hardly wait to meet her. 

4 comments:

Allison said...

Dang!!! Who is the fat girl in green??? I can hardly wait for her to be here! Your help will be much needed this next month!!
Your so sweet to go golfing with Jordan.....I feel the same way about dirt bikes but I go along anyways cause Landon loves it!

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

sorry I don't know allison... but I want to see the full shot of those boots!! So cute from what I can tell:)

Robbie and Ashlee said...

have I ever told you how much I absolutely love your hair? it's so pretty!! and you are adorable in this picture!!

Karen said...

Freaking Rach why do you live in Utah? Come to Portland and hang out with your fam and ME!!!! I miss ya