Friday, October 10, 2008

GO Bronco's!

Please ignore that these pictures are widely out of order, but they sum up the highlights of our trip to Denver. On Friday we flew to Denver (six o’clock am flight) and spent all day with his friends and seeing  the old hood. On Saturday we spent the day with my family. My family is HUGE into playing cards, so we soon found ourselves in the middle of a SIX HOUR game of Nertz. Poor Jordan was forced to eat so much food over the weekend  because of all the family events we had. However, he stuck it out and only gained five pounds over the weekend.  

It started to rain at the football game, and the cutest little boy in the world was ready for it. He was so adorable and so sweet and such good friends with Jord. 

Like I said, it eventually started r-a-i-n-ing!!!! 

Jord is scared of airplanes so he copes by falling asleep with his mouth open, then breaths louder than the airplane engine. Hahaha…. 

We were literally so close we could hear the Buc’s game plan,. Oh yea, we told the Bronco’s…






8 comments:

kara said...

What a couple of crazy fans! Fun. Chris is jealous. We try to plan a football weekend every year. :)

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

yay!!! GO BRONCOS!!! We were just in Denver a few weeks ago! Ok, so I'm confused? I know Jord and Ty were there in high school but who lives there now? Your fam? Anyway, I'm so glad you had a good time in my home town! I'm jealous you got to go to a game!! Miss you guys!

Robbie and Ashlee said...

yay for new blogs from Rachel!! ;) We're both so swamped with school I never get to see you; miss you!

Natalie said...

How fun! I love going to professional football games..so much better than watching them on tv!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

this looks like a fun trip. we LOVE nertz. we should play sometime.

Jennie said...

i'm sooo jealous! i lived in denver before i met tone and loved it! i'm a huge broncos fan and went to lots of games at invesco field :) it's super fun! i've been trying to plan a trip out for a game for a couple years now ... someday :) i'm glad you had such fun! oh and i love the airplane pic with jord's mouth hanging open! ha!

Mindy said...

Rach, I heard you made some blocks like mine. You need to post some pics, I wanna see how they turned out!

Kendra said...

Are you from Denver? I'm from Littleton, we'll have to talk about that at school:) Go Bronco's!!