Jord and I have become highly involved with Colorado sports teams (despite their horrible defense)! We were so lucky to have been able to go see the Bronco's game in Colorado, but this time the Nuggets came to us. The pictures do not do justice to how close we sat to the court. During half-time we were invited back to the Players Lounge to meet some of the players and their families. Chase Larson and Brad Hancock came along with us and we had SOOO much fun! Go Nuggets!
"BOOOOOOzer!"
You may think that this picture is posed, but it IS NOT! I literally studied between every exciting play because I had so many tests the next day...
Jord, Chase Larson, and Brad Hancock
2 comments:
I hoped you cheered for the Jazz! D Will is my fav.
Seriously, if you didn't cheer for the Jazz you have no business sitting that close! haha. Looks like so much fun...it's been so long since I've been to a Jazz game!
Post a Comment