Saturday, November 29, 2008

Anniversary #1


Jord and I recently celebrated our first year of marriage. Unfortunately I had had clinic all day long, so we had to condense our celebrating. We ate dinner at "The Roof" restaurant in the Joseph Smith building. The food is amazing there, just as a plug for anyone who has wanted to know...

Jord surprised me by having a huge bouquet of roses waiting on the table when we got there. It was so sweet of him!
The dessert looked sinful! I, of course, couldn't eat it because Celiac-ness would kill me, but it's actually not as bad as I initially thought because it is a great weight loss option. 
The view of the temple from this restaurant is absolutely breath taking. My favourite portion of the restaurant is the glass piano. I thought it would be awkward if I were to walk up to the pianist and start taking pictures of her, thus why there is no evidence of this amazing piano!




5 comments:

Robbie and Ashlee said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful aniversary! I'm so glad! :) but don't think I won't hurt you if I hear you mention great weight loss options again. lol. I'm kidding. I LOVE you Rach! And that picture of you by the temple and the roses is BEAUTIFUL!!

Karen said...

Congrats on one year!!! Those pics bring back memories for me. The night I got engaged we ate there and the food is so yummy.

CHANESSA said...

oh that is so romantic how are ya girl

kara said...

Happy one year! Yea for anniversaries. Love the photos. So beautiful. Good job on all your hard work studying...I'm proud of you!

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the Roof restaurant! Congrats on 1 year!