Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving in Idaho


My little ham!
Laura working her cooking MAGIC! Good foods. 
I don't know why, don't ask. Jordan must have had the camera or something. 

5 comments:

Len and Laura Williams said...

Thanks for coming to Boise. It was great to see the two of you. You left about an hour ago and Laura is already going to town on the new crafts you showed her.

Len

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

I used to live in Eagle! I was in Nampa for Thanksgiving... quit doing so much homework! So we can hang out sometime!

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

You guys are the best! Happy thanksgiving! Rach, I have that same sweater! Great minds think alike!

Natalie said...

Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I hope school is going great and that you are surviving!!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

What a cute pose Jordan :) We really did have such a good time with y'all last night. Hopefully you guys will make it up to the Christmas party this weekend. I'll give you a call to let you know the details.