Although school keeps me very busy, I ALWAYS find time to play a good game of Nertz. If you have not yet been converted to this wonderful game by Jord and I, just let us know and we can work on that...
Haley's "Nertz" Party. Happy 22 Haley.
This picture is from a totally different night of Nertz madness. Jord and I literally have everyone we know hooked on this card game!
Nertz gets me real giddy! haha.
9 comments:
That looks like fun! Ryan and I have been married two years, but not kids yet.
Rach, why the heck did we not play nertz in good ol pitt? I love that game. I come from a nertz fam!!
Girl, I knew we were kindred spirits...that is my FAVORITE game. I go in phases though....we play it till Lyle wants to slit my throat with the cards then we take a hiatis and then start all over again.
Your right ... y'all really do get everyone hooked. If y'all come up this Sat. definitely bring some cards so we can play!!
We love that game! We didn't know anyone that knew how to play it so we never get to play. But now we do!
Nertz is a great game! Do you play in teams or on your own? :) I need your address to get you a Christmas card ... email me when you get a sec <3 ya! oh ajburb@gmail.com just in case you need that!
Rach!!!! Are you guys still coming on Mon? I can't wait to see you!!
oh...we love nertz.
Post a Comment