Thursday, December 18, 2008

WHOOO hoo!!


If you think chocolates and a warm bath feel good, you are severely mistaken! I took my last final today and I am in a state of constant warm bubbles and melty chocolate. The humerous part of that metaphor is that I hate chocolate. Oh well.
I am now one step closer to this...



10 comments:

Jayelle said...

awww...congrats! That must be such an awesome feeling!!!

Robbie and Ashlee said...

whoo hoo!!!! yay Rachel! I am so excited for you!! We had that "graduation dinner" thing tonight... you should call me... we should talk... but anyway, way excited for you! Four more months and your are DONE! well, kinda. lol. Anyway, yay for you! I hope finals went well! love ya!

Chelsea said...

Yay!! You will be the best nurse ever, because you study so much and you know your stuff girl! Enjoy your long break!

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

yay! congratulations! that is the best feeling ever.
i, too, hate chocolate.

Allison said...

Yay you get to have a life again....and Chloe gets her aunt back!

Jessica Gillespie said...

Good job Rachel. You are amazing.

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

Yay! Congrats to you!! Jord still has monday and tuesday of finals... EEEK.. will it ever end?? Looks like it did for you!! There is hope:)

Karen said...

Way to go Nurse Rachel!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

What a great feeling!! You deserve a good long break!

Brooke and Justin said...

yay!! Good for you!! It was fun to see you in Cancun!! Mafia was fun wasn't it... even with the crazy drunk guy!