Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Portland Attempt #1 and Christmas Eve

Unfortunately, Jord and I were not able to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my family because the weather in Portland, OR was so bad. We tried to fly in but all flights were cancelled for weeks. We had Christmas Eve just the two of us and loved the gifts we got!

Jord opening his new universal remote that he's been begging for... hehe
Jord did such a good time surprising me this year. He had not leaked a single hint to me about my gifts. Thanks Jord!
We love surprises around this place!
In our little town home there aren't a lot of places to hide presents. Jord chose to use the little Harry Potter closet to hide my gifts. The sign was so funny that I had to take a picture of it!
This is proof of our first attempt to get to Portland. We waited around the airport for hours before being told that the next possible flight was days away. So sad. 
Business never waits for Christmas. Jord was getting business calls even at this early hour... crazy.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love the long post. I have so much to say about all the pictures so instead I'll just say it was soooo fun to see you guys!!! Come again really soon. And I'm glad you finally made it to portland and back safe and sound.