I love your hair color. It makes your eyes look bigger. Also, love the baby shoes too! So cute! We should sell them as a business...lol you know me, always looking for new ideas.
BEAUTIFUL!! Really you look so good and I'm shocked!! Have you ever had blond hair before? I'm so glad you made a post. It's about time! Keep 'em coming.
Can't wait to hang out with y'all when we get back:)
I guess I have to disagree with everyone a little. Of course the blond looks good, you're so pretty that any color would work...however, I have to say that I like the dark hair better. :D Love you, hope you're enjoying New Jersey.
What!! A POST?!?!?!?!?! Wahoo!!! And I like the hair. It does make you look softer. And look how many people are following your blog....we need more pics. ;)
oh my gosh I miss you!! SUPER cute hair by the way. But where the heck have you been? You're in New Jersey? Yay for you for getting out of this awful place for awhile though! Will you be gone all summer? How was last semester? Did you take NCLEX yet? we need to talk babe! I miss you!
I think the blonde is beautiful!!! It's always fun to switch it up... Mr. Kupper recently saw a picture of me when my hair was lighter...now he thinks I should go light again... he loves any kind of change after a while ha ha.. guys are funny
20 comments:
Rach! I LOVE LOVE it... it makes you look so much softer. I miss you and hope you are having fun in New Jersey. When do you come back?
What! An update?! LOL. I love the hair...you look great either way, but blondes have more fun ;)
I love your hair color. It makes your eyes look bigger. Also, love the baby shoes too! So cute! We should sell them as a business...lol you know me, always looking for new ideas.
Love Auntie Ann
Rach the hair looks great!
BEAUTIFUL!! Really you look so good and I'm shocked!! Have you ever had blond hair before? I'm so glad you made a post. It's about time! Keep 'em coming.
Can't wait to hang out with y'all when we get back:)
Rachel I love your hair! Chels just went dark and you go blonde. You pull it off so well! I hope New Jersey is treating you guys well!
I guess I have to disagree with everyone a little. Of course the blond looks good, you're so pretty that any color would work...however, I have to say that I like the dark hair better. :D Love you, hope you're enjoying New Jersey.
Rach -
Jay, Baby, and I all LOVE IT!
thanks for the post! Looks good. You are one hot woman!
Love the new look!! So cute!!
What!! A POST?!?!?!?!?! Wahoo!!! And I like the hair. It does make you look softer. And look how many people are following your blog....we need more pics. ;)
YOUR ALIVE!!! Rach I LOVE IT!!! SO Cute!! We miss you!
Cute! Cute! Cute! i love it!
You are gorgeous! Man we miss you guys so bad. I wish Jordan could play with Macie. Hope everything is going good for you guys. Have a great summer.
oh my gosh I miss you!! SUPER cute hair by the way. But where the heck have you been? You're in New Jersey? Yay for you for getting out of this awful place for awhile though! Will you be gone all summer? How was last semester? Did you take NCLEX yet? we need to talk babe! I miss you!
I LOVE IT RACH! I LOVE IT
Way Cute! I love it!
Love it! Is it even more blonde than when I last saw you? It looks so good!
hey there u sexy little blonde.. i like it!!!! and want to see it in real life:)
I think the blonde is beautiful!!! It's always fun to switch it up... Mr. Kupper recently saw a picture of me when my hair was lighter...now he thinks I should go light again... he loves any kind of change after a while ha ha.. guys are funny
Post a Comment