Thursday, July 2, 2009

Crafty Club

Wow! Thank you to so many people for commenting about my hair. As I am sure most of you can't tell, hehe, I am rarely ever on the blog so it was delightful to see all of your responses. 

I had a random idea today and I am using the blog as a public invitation. I am considering having a "Crafty Club" at my house each week come Fall time. Each week I will find world's cutest craft and either post, or email, the materials you will need to bring to make it. Most of you have kids so I will have Jordan watch them upstairs. (I'll break the news to him later). I know most of you are thinking that it will never happen because I am always doing school, but the joke is on you! Hehe. I don't start school until January and I play/craft as hard as I study! If you're at all interested either comment or email me to be put on a mailing list. My email is rachwilliams86@gmail.com. Love you all!

13 comments:

Jason & Nicole said...

K girl I am totally in! My school schedule is nuts but I could probably make it sometimes! I love crafting!!! Sounds way fun!!!

sdralphs said...

Oh yeah I love crafts! Us girls have been wanting to do that out there. Sounds like a great idea and a great time to get together with the girls! I'll email you my address!

Allison said...

2 post's in one week WOW!!!!
Rach you know I'm not crafty at all but I would love to try so count me in!! Lando can help babysit too :)
No school till January?! Guess you will have to fill me in later but I am now expecting to see more of you this fall!

Jayelle said...

Oh how fun...wish I lived closer! I love how your hubby is the nominated sitter without his knowledge! LOL

Jay and Haley said...

ME ME ME!! I would love to! My email address is haleyldavis@gmail.com.

Chelsea said...

I am in girl!!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

I'm in for sure!!!! What a great idea. And I'm still laughing at the thought of Jordan watching all these little babies. Tell him no worries, I'll have Casey come and help. Hahaha!

So what's going on with your schooling?? Are you going somewhere new? Only one more year left, hooray!!!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

OH and my email is: chels0428@gmail.com

Natalie said...

Put me on your list! Sounds like so much fun!

Jason & Nicole said...

Girl- your club is totally not stupid! It will seriously give me something to look forward to and we will finally be able to hang out- I just saw Chase and wished you could of come up with him!! My email is shorthairlongjacket@yahoo.com :) sorry its so long hahahehe!!

Natalie said...

Hi Rach! Miss you too! Only like a month and a half left! My email is nmealey@hotmail.com.
Talk to you later!

Bracken and Katie said...

Rachel - I love your blonde hair. I honestly think it looks so good on you. I would love to do your craft days. I am so not crafty but I would love to learn. My email is katiejabrams@gmail.com! Can't believe the summer is more than half over! Sad!!!

Brittany Larsen said...

I'll join from a distance rach! put me on the list! by the way you look So good! that is so crazy you ended up down here, it sure is fun eh? hope you're doing well!