I have nothing of importance to post, but a lot of people request pictorial evidence that I am alive. Here's your proof, Jord and I are alive. Hehe.
We had the funnest bachelorette party for the prettiest bride in all the land, Julie Kuppa Duppa Suppa Truppa Ubba Suppa Kuppa. (Jord is the master of all lengthy nicknames.)

Julie Kupper and me.

Incentive barbeque at the complex's pool.
HOOOOT husband.
The only picture I have of Jordan and I together. He was waiting for the second he could break free of my death grip.
Is this picture of Chase not perfect?! Haha. I love how everyone around him is so busy and he's just standing there smiling.
More of THE Julie Kupper.
People in New York are CRAZY parkers. They will bash into the cars around them until perfectly parked. We, being from the West, made it into this small parking spot without touching either the car in front or behind us! Good job Mr. Kupper!!
Last but not least, the manager of all the craziness. Finding Jordan like this usually happens every single night. Cute though, eh!
6 comments:
Love the blog post! Looks like you guys are having a great time! You are just gorgeous!
Yeah you finally posted pictures! You look cute as ever and it looks like you guys are having fun in NJ! Only a little while longer until we're all back in Utah :)
Ahhh I love it! how cute.... that is us.. in NJ/NYC woo woo
Fun pictures!!! You are freakin buff!!! I have been working out but so need you as my trainer I have nothing to show for it lol :) Miss ya tons!
Haha you so don't need to go back to school- you do school enough girl- enjoy your time away! Those words you type in don't even make sense half the time anyway! Lately I have been miss spelling normal words like in texts and emails- ya thats what the summer does to ya I guess- I am getting super duper excited for our crafty nights out though woot woot can't wait!!!
Man we miss you guys. Looks like the summer is going grrrreat. You look fabulous. Dang girl you are ripped, even when you are just opening a hamburger bun. Sad you guys can't see Macie grow. Excited to see you when we do.
Post a Comment