Monday, July 20, 2009

Special Visit to NY

This visit to New York was so much funner than most because Ty & Stac Williams, Rachel & Kevin Radebaugh, Omar Lopez, and Chase Larson all joined us. They had to ride a bus both ways... Thanks for coming up guys!

How hilarious are New Yorkans, eh? There were people sun bathing everywhere in the middle of Central Park. It was absolutely hysterical to see everyone laying around.  

This picture is great because we have no idea who this random guy is. He just really wanted to be in our picture... Haha. 
Rach Will, Stac & fetus Williams, and Rach Rad.

These are the only pictures I got because my stupid camera battery died right after this. Of course it wanted to be a brat on the only day we have visitors in the city. Thanks again for coming guys!

8 comments:

The Harkers said...

Wow, what are you doing in New York?!! Sounds like quite an adventure! If we would have only known when we were in Toronto! We were dying for an excuse to head out there

casey.chelsea.cali said...

You are one hot chick with your new look!! And that is hilarious with the sun bathers. Wish we could've been there to join y'all:)

Mindy said...

That's totally how it was when Bri and I were there in April too! I guess they gotta get their tan on somehow! And it's sooo weird seeing you with blond hair! But it looks good :)

Karen said...

Oh my gosh it's so cool you get to go to nyc. Central park looks awesome. And so do you, you little blondie. I love it

sdralphs said...

Your hair is so long! Shane and I had a good laugh about Jordan thinking we had kids! No No NO! I wish I could go to NYC! Looks like tons of fun. I love the people sun bathing in the grass. Classic. You look cute as ever!

Jo said...

Aha!! Finally another update. I LOVE it when you update Rach!!

Chelsea said...

You look gorgeous in that third picture! Love and miss ya tons!

Natalie said...

I really love your hair! It looks so good and i can't wait to see how blonde you are when you get home! Looks like you guys had a great day in NY, So jealous!