I have been very busy gathering many different creative ideas for our craft nights. I have decided that the best way to send news of both the project and the supplies needed is via the blogging sphere. However, it is going to be a separate (and private) blog from my own dedicated solely to announcing the upcoming project. If you have not left comment about your desire to participate and your email address, you will NOT be added to the list. So, get those email addresses to me and we'll be crafting in no time. Love you guys!
11 comments:
alright... add me on! I want to check in on all your craftiness. But I must say... YOU NEED SOME KIDS FOR ALL OF YOUR CRAFTS!! Do you have an etsy shop?? Love ya!
tinydancr@aol.com
I'd love to get some craft ideas..thanks
carlandlisawelch@yahoo.com
Oh dear your ultimatum worked...get me on there girl! stacijane@msn.com
And post a pic of your new hair!!!
I want in! I need all the craftiness help I can get. I wanna see your new hair. When are you guys coming to Portland again? I need some more Rachel time! krnwiz@juno.com
OK.. so I know I am not going to be there (which I am totally bummed about!) but I still want on! I would love to see what you guys are making! brookee312@yahoo.com
Rachel, I just saw your comment on our blog and wanted to say thanks! Your husband has definitely been someone that Mike has always respected, so it was fun for them to meet in the finals! Only a few weeks left of this craziness - good luck with it!
Um Rach, I don't really know what this Craft Club thing is... but being with you in Jersey...well I think I caught a bit of the craft bug.. so can I be apart of this club? what are the details...
i want in! amyblair22@gmail.com
So, I would like to see what you are doing. Nicole and I could come one time. I like to see all your creative ideas. katiebell41407@hotmail.com
Add me to your craft club! Yay, thanks!
Beth
bethklain@gmail.com
are you still doing this?? i'm interested! email me ... ajburb@msn.com :)
Post a Comment