I always go way too long before updating the blog, so these are our current family happenings.
Jord: Recruiting season is very much in season! Jord spends his days preparing for the Summer of 2010 by recruiting, training, and perfecting his sales team. We will not know until the beginning of next year where we will go next summer. Jord is meeting with a RD and seeing many results as he adheres to a strict diet of "clean" food and few sweets. He was recently called to be the Gospel Doctrine teacher in our ward and did a FABULOUS job this last Sunday. Although this poor guy is worked ragged, he still finds time to enjoy our furry little friend.
Rach: I recently was accepted into the Bachelor's of Nursing program at WSU. I began my nursing degree at UVU last year, but when UVSC became UVU many negative changes happened in the nursing program. WSU has an amazing nursing program so being accepted in was an enormous blessing. I recently was hired to work at Aspen Ridge Transitional Rehab in Orem, UT. This also is a blessing since it will be great nursing experience without a lot of stress and pressure while I'm in school. As an anniversary gift to myself, I purchased tickets to the John Schmidt concert and I can hardly wait to see him perform (if anyone would like to join us you're more than welcome). We are planning to spend the Christmas holiday in Portland, OR with my family. I spend my days studying (yeah, yeah, I know), grocery shopping for Jord's crazy diet, exercising, crafting, and potty-training our fury little friend... If anyone has any suggestions about this grievous task, I am accepting advice.
Rusty: I recently enrolled Rusty in puppy classes at PetSmart to help teach this little pooch how to behave properly. For some funny reason, he will always take his toys in front of the tv when Jordan is watching football so we are assuming he also is a Bronco's fan. Rusty likes to spend his days playing with toys, learning to "potty" in the toilet, cuddling with mom and dad, and making us laugh.
5 comments:
Rach, I am super SUPER excited for you about WSU! The UVU program has been... well... you know. You'll be soooo much happier at WSU! And congrats about that job! I can't wait to hear about it! By the way, we need to play! My finals are officially over (yay!); we should do something before you go out of town for the holidays! Love you! oh and ps, your puppy is darling!!
oh and by the way, I loooove your tree!
You will be so close to me for Christmas! We are heading home to Oregon too. I love the last picture of the little dog. So funny! I'm glad to hear everything is going well!
Love the update...Way to go Jord, meeting with an RD. And Rach, ayour muscles are looking amazing. I loved seeing you at the gym, I will need to go more often just so I can get my Rach kick. When is the concert?
Great job on School at WSU so excited for you! Rusty is so cute and good luck Jordan with your office!
Post a Comment