I can't believe you didn't say anything!!!! Here I am all excited about my own pregnancy and you were just bottling it up, not saying a word:) How did you ever do that?!?! I can't keep it a secret to save my life. Wish I could call you and talk to you about it, but unfortunately I lost my phone in hawaii:( I know...crappy! When I get it I will be calling you ASAP! Congrats you two!!!
I totally agree. I'm excited to be pregnant with you!! My guess is that y'all will have a boy, a studly boy at that and we will have a girl, of course a cute one;) And they will completely fall in love with each other. This does mean y'all are going to have to live by us for at least another ten to 15 years:) Still dying to get my phone so I can talk to you. Hope you start feeling a little better!!
Congrats again! I have thought about you guys so much lately! Just can't wait to find out what it is...Reed's guess is a BOY and my guess is a GIRL! Hope you're feeling good.
21 comments:
Congrats Rach! I'm so excited for you! When are you due? Hugs!!!
CONGRATS RACHEL!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING! I KNEW IT HAD TO BE COMING SOONER OR LATER!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! WHEN ARE YOU DUE????
YAY!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU! YOU WILL BE SUCH AN AWESOME MOMMY! DUE DATE PLEASE!
Well what a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS in deed!! Congrats you guys!!!
WOW!!!!! Congratulations! WOO HOOOO!!!!!
Oh my gosh Rach that is so exciting!!! Congratulations. I hope you had a Merry Christmas. Love ya.
That's awesome! Congrats! When are you due?!!
Yay! Congrats ya'll!!!
Congrats Sweetie! Let me know if you need any thing.
I can't believe you didn't say anything!!!! Here I am all excited about my own pregnancy and you were just bottling it up, not saying a word:) How did you ever do that?!?! I can't keep it a secret to save my life. Wish I could call you and talk to you about it, but unfortunately I lost my phone in hawaii:( I know...crappy! When I get it I will be calling you ASAP! Congrats you two!!!
Ahhhh! Devon got Jord's text when we were in California! I'm so so excited for you guys! Congrats!
yeah!!!!! :)
CONGRATS! Was this a San Diego-made baby? If so that makes me feel so proud to have been a part of it :-)
Congratulations!! WooHoo!
I'm not a stalker...really...kinda.
Ask Jordan - old friend of the family. I'm really happy for you guys!
I totally agree. I'm excited to be pregnant with you!! My guess is that y'all will have a boy, a studly boy at that and we will have a girl, of course a cute one;) And they will completely fall in love with each other. This does mean y'all are going to have to live by us for at least another ten to 15 years:) Still dying to get my phone so I can talk to you. Hope you start feeling a little better!!
WAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome!!!! That is so exciting. congrats!
Congrats again! So happy for you guys! I hope you get feeling better soon and seriously if there is anything I can do let me know!
YEAH!!
Congrats again! I have thought about you guys so much lately! Just can't wait to find out what it is...Reed's guess is a BOY and my guess is a GIRL! Hope you're feeling good.
Congratulations! You'll love mommyhood, it is the best, and you'll be great at it :)
Post a Comment