So... I'm lying on the couch bored out of my mind (because you lay on the couch a lot when you're majorly sick) and I was looking through some old pictures. I thought it would be funny to post some random funny pictures from me and Jordan's past. You should enjoy these...
I don't know why he had this on, but great "beach bod" eh?
Jord was sick and didn't want to infect his entire office during their daily office meeting. Funny.
I LOVE this picture because Lola is dying for Jordan to hurry up and cut it so she can have a bite of his 24th birthday cake. So cute.
We managed to ship home a fully expanded and fully "fluffed" Love Sac. It was hilarious watching the UPS workers stuff the bag into a small cardboard box.
Chase was honestly considering jumping over a HUGE fountain in the middle of New York City. Needless to say, he did not even attempt the task when he evaluated just how big the fountain really was...

Ugh, busted.
Stac, this is 100% for you because I found this and died at how small he used to be!
The post-surgical garb the laser surgery centre made me wear. So dorky.
9 comments:
Nice swim top Jordan!!! Rach I LOVE the pic of you grabbing jord's butt.....it's SOOOO you!!! hahaha
Fun pics Rach, and I seriously almost died also at that picture of Fits!!! I cannot believe he really was that little ever! Oh I want to squeeze that little thing so bad! I'm going to go chase around the grown up, teenage Misfit and try to get him to cuddle--not an easy feat!
Fun pics! Hope you get feeling better soon...second trimester is the best :)
Love the last pic Rach! Maybe you should wear it more often...you never know, people might think it's a new fad!! Loved looking at all the past pics. I might steal your idea and post a few of my own:)
Great Pics! Hope you get feeling better...please please let me know if I can do anything for you!
Congrats on your pregnancy! That's so exciting and I hope you feel better soon.
Oh rachel! i basically love you! and, i basically love your blog... im now your own personal stalker! ;) p.s- congrats on the up and coming baby!!! I am so excited for you!!! :)
well it looks like things are great for you and congrats. kids a a lot of fun. and i will be stalking your blog!
I'm so happy I came across your blog! You and Jordan are hilarious. I LOVE the butt grab picture. Ha!
Oh and congrats again, it's so exciting that you are prego!
Linds
Post a Comment