My sister-in-law reminded me that it has been a long time since I last posted, so here it is Al. This is what we have been up to as of lately.
Rusty and I painting the baby's room.
Jordan has become obsessed with poker... without monetary betting.
Jord's APX friends came over to play poker with him.
I LOVE when Jordan and Rusty go for walks together...
... Still cute.
6 comments:
Ok. So I love that you posted (cause it has been forever!!) but where is a belly picture!! Get something up there! Lol
Yay, I'm so glad for the update. I love that you are painting your baby's room. It just made me so excited that you're having a baby. Our little guys will have to be best buds.
Bout time missy!!! I'll continue to pester you as long as you keep posting!! Oh cute wusty!! Chloe is going to miss you so much this summer!!
yay for updates from rachel! okay seriously, I miss your guts and we have to do something before your leave! And I bet the baby's room is absolutely darling! hugs!
Can't wait to see the finished baby room. What color are you painting the walls?? Are you sewing all the bedding yourself??
Can't wait to see the babys room! Love little Rusty, he is getting so big!
Post a Comment