Monday, March 29, 2010

Ode to the Diaper Wipe Case

Have you ever visited a Baby Boutique and thought, "that's cute but too expensive." I do that every single time I am in the mall. I take pictures of what I see and then go home to make it. HOWEVER, next time you are at a Baby Boutique and you see one of those diaper wipe cases that holds both wipes and diapers, BUY IT!!! Haha. This project was so difficult but it is finally done. HALLELUJAH!


... Now I have to make one for a little boy. OOOOH MAAANN! :)

8 comments:

Jayelle said...

How cute is that!!!! You are SO talented! Hope you're feeling good. And even if you feel totally crappy the entire time you're pregnant, you forget all about it as soon as that little face smiles up at you! It will be over soon!

Natalie said...

Love it! That is so cute! You need to start a little botique and sell your stuff!

sdralphs said...

Yeah I could never do that... You are one talented lady. You will make such darling things for your little one! We need a baby bump picture.

Whit said...

Okay Suzie Homemaker, we seriously need to have a craft night! You are A-MAZING! I got a sewing machine last month and I'm so excited to use it! Oh yah, and I want you to teach me everything you know! :)

Shaylee said...

Look at you girl! I think you need to come share the skills with me..

Dallin and Janelle Lewis said...

WOW. And I saw your belly in your last post just a little bit in that picture! BAAAAH! You look darling!

Robbie and Ashlee said...

you are so talented! that is darling!

Jessica Gillespie said...

Ha Ha I totally know what you mean! I have so much respect for fabulous seamstresses like yourself. It's so addicting to be crafty:)