Sunday, October 10, 2010

Asher's Blessing Day

I was given a name and a blessing today, on 10/10/10. Thanks Dad for the beautiful blessing, I hear that you made Mom cry.

Thanks for all those who came to support Asher on his big day!

6 comments:

Kingston and his parents said...

Ash I also hear it made ur aunt Carrie cry too.... It was a beautiful blessing!!! And u have a beautiful name. Love u guys

Allison said...

Such a handsome boy! It was a great day!

Staci shWilliams said...

That's the cutest picture ever! Today was great, thanks for letting us be a part of it!

Jo said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the smiley face!! And congrats on being officially Asher now!!

sdralphs said...

Isn't he the cutest! Just like his mama! And yes you can say boobs on the internet... it's the internet, they love that kind of stuff! Let us know when he is off the boob so we can get you out to play!

Whit said...

What a stud!