FAMILY PICTURES:
We had family pictures taken this last week and I can hardly wait to get them all back. These are just a sneak peek at what is to come.
HALLOWEEN:




Asher's first Halloween was a smashing hit. He was a tiger so we called
him Tony the whole day and told him that he looked "Greeeaaat!" Haha.
PIERRE:
I have the obnoxious habit of naming everything. This particular toy earned the name "Pierre the Peacock." Asher is obsessed with him. The two of
them spend a lot of time bonding.
"Lovely little tweet tweet."
SITTING UP:
No, he isn't sitting up on his own totally unsupported, but he sure doesn't require much. He will NOT sit in his car seat because he grunts and cries the entire time to be sitting up on his own... ugh... the kid is only 3 months old.
We went to the mall and he didn't rest his head back in the stroller the entire time he sat in it. Pretty funny, actually.
Grocery shopping at Target... he just watched me do my thing the whole time.
10 comments:
Asher, you are so dang cute!! Aunt Alli loves yor guts and can hardly believe your three months old!!
We love Target! He's an ambitious little guy! Watch out, he'll be walking by 8 months! LOL
He's getting so big Rach I cant believe it! I looove the second picture from your family pics and cant wait to see more!! (More matching outfits for our little dudes...Rocco has that coat :)
Rach he is getting so big and he is too cute in his Halloween costume, and your family photos are so gorgeous. Love ya tons!
I love this post! your family pictures are darling!
I just love him and your family pics look awesome!!!
I saw your comment on Shaylee's blog and decided I'd hop over to yours to see how life was going...those pictures are amazing!! I love them and will be checking back to see more. You guys have one cute little dude. Hope you're doing well!
He's getting so big!! We still need to get together. I am excited to see the rest of your family pics.
What a darling family! Congrats on your little guy. He's so cute. You look great!
Honestly Rachel he could NOT be more handsome!!! That dimpled chinny slays me, and shut up with Mr. Handsome sitting up in the cart!! So attentive and aware! I love him.
Post a Comment