Sunday, November 14, 2010

Starting Early

I'll have him composing music in no time...

11 comments:

Kingston and his parents said...

Love this... And u of course

Staci shWilliams said...

Okay this is the cutest picture ever. Ever.

Mindy said...

Oh cute. Does Ash love listening to you play?? Cause Log sure likes listening to the piano.

Karen said...

So cute. I'm sure he loves this.

Allison said...

And I'm sure he will be just as talented as his momma!!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Wow that is just darling!!!

Robbie and Ashlee said...

I love it, Rach! so cute

Jo said...

That is awesome!! Way to start him early.

Leah said...

AH I LOVE THIS! Ha I thought you knew about my blog? My apologies on not telling you sooner! I need to see your cute face so I can take pictures of it and put it up there also!!

Natalie said...

Awesome pic!

Katelyn said...

Seriously so cute! The bumbo chair is great eh. Glad to see you haven't given up on your talent on the piano. I'm glad you stopped by my blog and left a comment so I could find yours. Asher is super cute and I love the name.